newLISP® v.10.7.1 Maintenance Release
This stable release adds new functionality to existing functions,
adds one new function and fixes bugs.
Additions and changes
- The now function on MS Windows, reports the type of daylight savings
used in the GMT offset field.
- The new history functions reports the call history of a function.
- The maximum length of a symbol has been extended to 1022 characters from 255.
- When creating symbols with a hash functor an error message will be
thrown on symbol strings longer 1022 characters.
- The GMT offset field in the now function would report the wrong
value when not in daylight savings time. This bug was introduced in 10.7.0 and
did not exist before.
- On some platforms file positions went out of sync when using
search, seek and read-line.
- mat with a scalar second argument was broken on 64-bit versions
when the scalar parameter was not a float.
- fixed a problem in --, ++ when passing a nil
argument which was not content of a symbol.
Compatibility with previous versions
This version is compatible with the previous version 10.7.0.