Stable Release version 10.7.1 - January 31st, 2017
Development version 10.7.3 - October 9th, 2017
newLISP® for macOS , GNU Linux, Unix and WindowsnewLISP is a Lisp-like, general-purpose scripting language. It is especially well-suited for applications in AI, simulation, natural language processing, big data, machine learning and statistics. Because of its small resource requirements, newLISP is excellent for embedded systems applications. Most of the functions you will ever need are already built in. This includes networking functions, support for distributed and multicore processing, and Bayesian statistics.
Read more about the new LISP
Find out how newLISP differs from other LISPs
Watch the Movie or Slideshow
Try newLISP in a Browser (best on Firefox)
- Documented, modern, complete API
- Expandable with modules and shared C-libraries
- Server modes for distributed computing built-in
- Parallel and distributed processing support built-in
- macOS , Ubuntu Linux and Windows installers
- IDE written using newLISP-GS Gui Server
- GNU General Public License GPL
- See the big list of features
- Follow Twitter for newLISP.